Like Lois Pearl

Monday, February 28, 2011

Soy Crayons


Many moons ago, I worked as a grad student at the National Soybean Research Lab.  Yep, I worked to promote the wonderful soybean in any form possible, from tofu to crayons.  Ever since, I've had an affinity for all things soy.  When I came across earthgrowncrayons, I knew that I had to make a purchase!

earthgrowncrayons

She makes crayons in the most darling shapes  These little fishies are made of nontoxic, renewable, biodegradable soy!

The Bug just recieved a sweet set of colorful fish to play with.

Walley Fish  SOY CRAYONS - Handmade, All Natural, Biodegradable (Set of 8)

I think that this set of turtles might have to be next on our "wish list".

Sea Turtle SOY CRAYONS - Handmade, All Natural, Biodegradable (Set of 6) Green, Red, Gold, Blue, Turquoise, Purple

Happy crafty!

e

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute!! I will have to check these out too!!

    ReplyDelete