Like Lois Pearl

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bag Making 101

Just before the holidays, I was fortunate enough to win a wonderful pattern from Sew Serendipity!  Kay Whitt is an amazing pattern designer.  Her bags always look so polished and crisp.  She was looking for bag-making questions for an upcoming book, and chose my response as her favorite!  Nothing like winning a prize for having a question!

Here was my question:

What is the best interfacing formula for a bag? Do you prefer to use a stiffer interfacing such as Decor Bond, or do you prefer to use multiple layers of a lighter weight interfacing?

Interested in her answer?  Then check out her latest blog post.

Her pattern book that I recieved is called Media Frenzy.  There are so many great ideas from Kindle covers to camera straps.  I'll be making a laptop bag for my upcoming trippy!


Media Frenzy Book


And I think that I'll be needing a camera strap too!

e

No comments:

Post a Comment