Like Lois Pearl

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Babies!

We have so many babies to look forward to in our family this spring!  My newest nephew, little Jack was born just a couple of days ago, and my SIL is due with a little boy in March.

I had promised her long ago that I would make a diaper bag for her and her little man.  Here is what I came up with.

The exterior fabric is the most wonderful home dec weight from Alexander Henry, and it's lined a super soft sage green polka dot.  The idea for the owl came from my uber-crafty friend Barbie's blog.  She has the best ideas!  This little owl has lots of fun taggies for little ones to chew on, and he even crinkles.


There is a coordinating changing pad too.  Perfect for the new mom on the go!

Happy Crafty,
e

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It is the most adorable diaper bag I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete