Like Lois Pearl

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quilt Block for a Cause

Valerie, of Pink Please!, is creating a wonderful quilt that will be auctioned off to raise funds for breast cancer research.  She requested that her fellow crafties submit blocks, along with a 4x6 card letting her know who the block was honoring.


The blocks are stunning.  She chose a beautiful pattern with a super easy tutorial, and I was so excited to create my own block for her!


I created my block in honor of two wonderful ladies who both fought breast cancer.  My friend Megan S. Ott, and my grandmother, Francis Mellon Phillips.  Both had such a great appreciation of craftiness, I know they would love this project!

Be sure to keep your eye on the blog this weekend.  I'll be launching a fun GIVEAWAY of sorts, and I'll need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment