Like Lois Pearl

Friday, January 6, 2012

Knit Bracelet

A friend pointed these great bracelets out to me at a recent craft show.  I loved them, and snatched up 3 for myself.  When I got home, I found this quick tutorial by Vanessa Christenson.  They are such a fun way to use up my knit scraps!

Here is the end result.



It took me about 5 minutes to complete the bracelet.  The best part, I didn't need to buy any supplies!  Just a strip of knit, and your fingers, and you're ready to go!

Won't they look great layered up on your wrist this spring?  Such a simple way to spice up a plain t-shirt!

1 comment:

  1. This is really really like a hard compiegn to fine pearl braceletwhen you have too many choices to go, among a pool of styles its not easy to choose for yourself so I often have to go for this confusion but my problems solved when I visited the store pravins and I got a beautiful range over here.

    ReplyDelete