Like Lois Pearl

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I just love coats.

I love coats.  And jackets too.  Love them all!  We joke that it must run in the family, because my brother is the same way.  I think that I'm passing this love on to my kiddos.

I love Heidi and Finn too!  They have the most beautiful, simple patterns.  Like this one.


Miss E Lo "needed" a new spring/fall weight jacket, and it was the perfect excuse to try this pattern.

Here is what we came up with.


It's made with the softest fleece in a wonderful butter shade.  The lining is just fun!





Did you notice the vintage ivory button?  It's from my grandmother's button stash.  It's just the icing on the cake isn't it?



This would be a great beginner pattern.

Happy crafty!
e

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I actually think I have this pattern somewhere. I'll have to get it out...the girls could use a lightweight coat

    ReplyDelete