Like Lois Pearl

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fishers Freedom Festival - Our View

This was Lois Pearl's first year to participate in the Fishers Freedom Festival.  I was so excited to be a part of this juried show.  It's so much larger than the other shows that I've participated in, and the best part was Ms. Midtown Chic Boutique was a part of it with me!

My dear crafty friend Helen made the trek down from Chicago with her husband and 3 kiddos.  It was such a fun weekend for all of us!  The men played daddy daycare, while the ladies learned loads about working the crafty show circuit.

Having our banners hanging with our new logos made us feel so official!







We had a great response to our children's clothes.  The knot dresses and skirts were very popular, and there were many requests for boutique pants.  We promise there will be more of those to come!







A very special thank you to our great friend Traci for the lovely pictures.  And thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by and see us.  We hope to see you all at our upcoming shows this fall too!

1 comment:

  1. E-it looks amazing!! I wish I could have been there. I'm so proud of you! Let me know when your fall show is :-)

    ReplyDelete