Like Lois Pearl

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I Love Wednesday: Frangipani!

I slipped away from the house for a quick 2 hours of "mommy time" this weekend, and of course, used that time to check out a crafty show!  While I was there, I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy Land, the owner and founder of Frangipani Body Products.  She was so bubbly and kind, I just had to try her products out!  I was certainly not disappointed!

I walked away with the Shea Butter Softening Lotion.

Shea Butter Softening Lotion

My hands are the worst in the fall and winter.  They get so dry from tons of washing, and they frequently crack.  I've been using the softening lotion for a few days now and already notice a huge difference!  An added bonus is that it smells delightfully fresh and just a bit floral.  I love it!

Frangipani products are available online, and in a few retail stores around the Indy area.  They have several sample skincare kits so you get to try several products at once.  They would be the perfect stocking stuffer!

I was in no way compensated to create this blog post.  I was simply thrilled to discover Frangipani, and wanted to share my great new find with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment