Like Lois Pearl

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Preschool Sunday

This little peanut loves color, ruffles, twirling, and pink!

So I shouldn't have been surprised when we came up with this combo.  I told her that for her special "Preschool Sunday" program we would design a dress together.  Here is a glimpse of our creation.



The straps are fully adjustable and pull through a buttonhole in the back.  They tie up in the sweetest little bow!


Miss Evy also insisted that she needed coordinating ruffle pants.  She chose this pink polka dot fabric.  I love that it will go with so many of her other dresses and tees this summer.


The perfect outfit for the girl on the go!


I have a feeling that my little assistant and I will be working together quite a bit when her brother heads off to Kindergarten next year.  It was such a treat to spend some extra time together.  Hopefully she'll learn to love to sew just like her mama and grandma!



Pssst.....this super cute combo is just too good to keep to myself.  It's available now in my Etsy shop!  Just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment