Like Lois Pearl

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Perfect Top

During my rounds of craft shows and art fairs, I receive more compliments on this little style than any other.

The Reversible Pinafore Top/Tunic




It really might be the perfect top for your little lady.

Great with layers underneath in cold weather.
Great on it's own in warm weather.
Fully reversible....2 tops in one!




I found this spunky orange and pink pig print and whipped up 2 pinafore tops for The Peanut and her cousin. They'll be the cutest girls in the crowd at the county fair hog show this summer!

Several pinafore tops are available in my Lois Pearl etsy shop.  Have a specific color or size in mind?  I'd love to create a custom top just for you!

Lois Pearl items are made of the highest quality fabrics.  All fabric is pre-washed to reduce the likelihood of shrinkage, and only the finest professional construction methods are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment