Like Lois Pearl

Friday, February 10, 2012

Stenciled Burlap Pillows

Sometimes it's just fun to dig through my crafty closet and see what I can create.  It can be a rewarding challenge, especially when it works out!

I found some burlap, fabric scraps, acrylic paint, and an old sheet.  Here is a quick glimpse of what I created!


I free-handed the little branch onto the burlap first.  One it had dried, I stitched the little birdie on so that the raw edges are exposed.  I like that it will fray over time.



I printed an "H" out on the computer in the font and size that I desired.  I then cut it out and used it as my stencil.  I love that it's personalized!  Wouldn't these make a great gift?




It's funny how something as simple as a few new pillows can really brighten up a room!

Happy Crafty!

1 comment: