Like Lois Pearl

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness Week

I recently heard that this week is Random Acts of Kindness Week!  Have you done anything to be extra kind?

We made and delivered dinner to a great friend who has a lot on her plate.  The meal even included my favorite from-scratch chocolate cake with sprinkles.  It made the house smell so great while it was baking!

We've also been working on a little suprise for Daddy while he's away on a long business trip.

And, I've been sewing up a storm.  A shipment of beautiful spring fabrics just came in, and all I want to do is hide away in my sweat shop!

Here's a peek at some recently listed items.



Lots of Ultimate Knot Dresses!  I'm working on another new dress style too!


If you made it this far down the post, here's your reward!  

Use code LOVE15 for 15% off your Lois Pearl purchase!  

Head on over to the shop and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment