Like Lois Pearl

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mami Pajaro

Sometimes in life you meet a person and instantly feel the warmth of their sweet soul.  That's Kathleen.  She is infinitely generous, has such a kind heart, and is one of the most talented crafty people I have ever met.  She has that brilliant gift of looking at something old in a new way.

She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to refinishing furniture, and helped me with several wonderful pieces.  I promise to share pics of those soon.

What I'm most excited about is that Kathleen has decided to share her crafty gifts with the world!  She is taking part in her first crafty show this weekend and I am so thrilled for her!  I have my favorite pieces already picked out!

Look at the BEAUTIFUL sign she created for her business!


The sign is three dimensional, with a real fabric flower and real branches.

These vintage painted frames contain lovely quotes printed on linen.  It gives the piece a unique texture.  Wouldn't these be a perfect Christmas gift?




Kathleen transforms reclaimed wood pallets into art.  
Here are a few samples of her creations.



The tree would be perfect next to a front door or fireplace.

And my most favorite of all her creations, my new Lois Pearl sign!  


I have had a fascination with vintage buttons since I was small.  Their use on this sign is just perfect.  

If you are in the Indy area, stop by to check out Kathleen's creations at the following shows.

  HollyDaze Boutique,  Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds, November 12th, 10:00am-4:00pm

Hoosier Artisan Boutique,  Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds, November 26th, 10:00am-5:00pm
(Lois Pearl will be there too!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the sign, love thinking oF Grandma's buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are unbelievable...drop dead tired...set serious crafty records today...beyond belief! decided to check email/fb real quick and saw your post just now....heart is full. with everything, thank you.

    ReplyDelete