Like Lois Pearl

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Handmade Halloween

I love Halloween.  In my book it marks the start of the Fall season, my personal favorite!

I lucked out this year, and the kiddos chose costumes that were super simple to put together.

Nate is in love with the Busy Town books, and insisted on being a "worker".


We already had the hat (left over from Hill's ADM days), shirt, and shoes.  The Bug helped me whip up a tool belt from leftover brown felt and he was all set!

The Peanut was a little fairy.  I love an excuse to make a tutu.



Along with the tutu, I made a hair bow, pin for her shirt, and a wand using pencils and ribbon.  We already had the fairy wings (from the Dollar Store), so her entire outfit only cost $5!




I hope that you had a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe her costume only cost $5! It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete