Like Lois Pearl

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Steps

Well, it feels like a BIG step. 

I've been sewing my entire life, but have only been sewing somewhat professionally for the past two years.  Most of what I do is custom orders, handbags, kids clothing, and the occasional repair work or hem.  I've done a few craft shows, and plan to do a few more this year.  So what's next for Lois Pearl, is a question that I've been asking a lot lately.

I happened to strike up a conversation with the owner or Kool Kids Resale Kottage in Fishers, IN about a month ago.  I'd heard that she tends to carry a lot of Matilda Jane, and I wanted to see some of their outfits for myself.  Upon finding out about my little sewing business, she offered to take a look at some of my pieces.  Well, one thing led to another, and I'm so excited to say you can now find new one-of-a-kind Lois Pearl pieces at Kool Kids!  She has a handful of dresses and even some handbag options.








I'm criss-crossing my fingers that this could be a great new outlet for my goodies.  I love making one-of-a-kind handbags and dresses, and am really hoping that this new venture works out!  So, if you live in the area, do me a HUGE favor, and check out Lois Pearl at Kool Kids!

Kool Kids is located just south of 116th on Allisonville Road in Fishers, IN.

Happy crafty,
e

3 comments:

  1. Eee! I'm very excited for you. Mostly 'cause I'm feeling the need for a fab new bag this year. :o)

    ReplyDelete