Like Lois Pearl

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My New Sewing Buddies

Meet my new sewing buddies!


Lollie Pop (Lollie)

and



Herbie the Furrby!
Herbie was born with ulcers on his eyes.  He was basically blind when he came into the shelter, but with proper medication is now able to see.  His sight continues to improve each day.

These little guys are approximately 6 weeks old.  Once they grow to 2 lbs, we'll send them to the Hamilton Country Humane Society to be adopted to their forever families.  Until then, I'm enjoying lots of sweet cuddles and purrs.

Fostering has been a wonderful way for me to share my love of animals with our kiddos.  The Bug loves feeding the kittens, helping with their medications, and of course snuggling with them.

If you are interested in adopting either of these sweet babies, please feel free to shoot me a message!

1 comment:

  1. Fostering is also a great way to have a steady supply of kittens at their most adorable. :) -Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete